Natural Trench Heating
NXX Natural Trench Heating
NXX Trench Heating operates on the principle of natural convection, without a fan.
Cold air is drawn from the window side of the unit, passes through a heat exchanger and rises naturally up into the room. As the air rises, it is replaced by more cool air and this cycle continues as long as hot water is circulating through the heat exchanger.
The Natural Trench Heating Range has two types:
- NXX model for standard dry environments such as offices, shops, houses etc.
- NWX for wet/humid environments such as bathrooms, swimming pools or saunas.
- Choice of trough material - stainless steel or black powder coated FeZn steel;
- Choice of natural, light bronze or dark bronze painted aluminium perimeter trough edging;
- Spacers to protect trench geometry during installation and concrete pouring.
- Cover plates to protect water and electrical connections;
- Drainage connectors for wet/humid environment trench units and combined heating and cooling trench units
- A set of trench floor fixing legs and level adjustment screws;
- 18mm MDF cover to protect against damage and exposure to construction debris during installation.
Bespoke Trench Heating Design & Manufacture
Bespoke trenching heating systems can be designed and manufactured to meet the most challenging project specifications.